HeinOnline now has available a historical archive of state statutes. Features of the archive include the ability to browse and search by State, Publication Title and Date.
- To access from the library’s website, click on Library Resources, followed by Databases:
- From the list of Databases, select HeinOnline located under the Legal Research Resources tab:
- Select the Session Laws Library from the list:
- Finally, select State Statutes at the top of the page:
- You will then be redirected to the State Statutes: A Historical Archive:
If you are trying to access from off campus, you will be prompted to authenticate. Should you have any questions regarding this information, please ask a librarian.