Insight provides access to compiled federal legislative histories with PDF documents. Comprehensive coverage is attempted but some documents are not available. Coverage is available from the 24th Congress (1836) to the present. Documents available include related bills, enacted legislation, congressional debates, committee reports, committee hearings, committee reprints, Congressional Research Service Reports, and presidential signings. Historical context for a particular Congress and presidential administration is also included. Documents can be searched via keyword, popular name, bill number, public law number, or a Statutes at Large citation.
ProQuest Congressional was also updated to provide access to:
* congressional hearings from 1824 – 2003;
* congressional committee prints from 1830 to the present;
* reports from the Congressional Research Service from 1916 to the present;
* unpublished congressional hearings from 1824 to the present; and
* congressional debate from 1789 to the present via the Annals of Congress (1789-1824), the Register of Debates (1824-1937), the Congressional Globe (1833-1873) and the Congressional Record (1873-Present.)
The Congressional database can be searched via keyword, various fields such as bill number, a source such as Congressional Record, date, or a particular congress.
Check out these databases here.