Tax Forms for the Procrastinators!

tax2 Tomorrow, April 15th, is tax day.  For federal taxes, either your 1040 or 1040EZ is due or a request for an extension to file, Form 4468, is needed.  If your taxes are cumbersome and require lots of forms, you can locate federal forms, by title, revision date, or product number, hereInstructions are also available as is help via an Interactive Tax Assistant (ITA.)  Tax tables and computation worksheets are available here.

Individual South Carolina tax information and forms can be found here on the South Carolina Department of Revenue’s tax site.  The SC1040 is here while the SC4868, Request to File an Extension, can be found here.

Need a tax form from another state?  If so, check out the Federation of Tax Administrators (FTA) map of the USA and click on the appropriate state.  Hyper-linked forms  for the state then appear.

Happy tax prep!  Yes I too am a procrastinator which is why I’m blogging about tax forms today.

About Lisa Smith-Butler

Associate Professor of Law Charleston School of Law 385 Meeting St., Suite 322B Charleston, S.C. 29403 843.377.2144
This entry was posted in Library Resources, Library service and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s