Check out the articles below:
1) Big Changes in Overtime Pay, Big Challenges for Companies
2) Crunching the Numbers: Rethinking Measures of Quality and Value in National Law School Rankings
3) Obama Administration Proposes New Overtime Rules
4) Palfrey: BiblioTech–Why Libraries Matter More Than Ever in the Age of Google
5) TeachingLaw.com–Legal Research and Writing
6) “The Trouble with Lawyers”: Q&A with Stanford’s Deborah Rhode
7) Three Rules for Educating Tomorrow’s Lawyers
8) Two for Tuesdays: How to Make Your Content as Fierce as Beyonce
9) What Is the Best Piece of Advice You’ve Ever Received?
Hat Tip: Tax Prof Blog
Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:
You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. ( Log Out / Change )
You are commenting using your Twitter account. ( Log Out / Change )
You are commenting using your Facebook account. ( Log Out / Change )
You are commenting using your Google+ account. ( Log Out / Change )
Connecting to %s
Notify me of new comments via email.
Notify me of new posts via email.