–Top Picks of Advanced Legal Research Students–
Recommended Resources is a recurring blog that features the top picks of print and electronic resources available in the Charleston School of Law Library as selected by the Spring 2018 Advanced Legal Research students.
LEARN EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT USING MEDICAL EVIDENCE AND MEDICAL EXPERT TESTIMONY IN SOUTH CAROLINA COURTS!
The resource titled Medical Evidence in South Carolina Court: Your Guide to Effective Use is an essential piece of material for anyone interested in learning more about how medical evidence or medical expert testimony is used in South Carolina courts.
This resource covers all aspects of medical evidence, including:
- Retrieving medical records;
- Identifying and understanding the records;
- Incorporating the records into trial preparation;
- Choosing and qualifying a medical expert to testify;
- Preparing the expert before trial;
- Practical uses of medical evidence and how it can make or break your case; and
- Ethical considerations when using medical evidence.
For anyone going into practice that will be dealing with medical evidence and medical expert testimony, this resource is a MUST HAVE. It lays the foundation on all the essential tips and tricks surrounding medical evidence and medical expert testimony. This resource can be used by seasoned and experienced attorneys, as well as brand new attorneys. You can never know too much about the area of medical evidence during the course of litigation.
Medical Evidence in South Carolina Court: Your Guide to Effective Use is available in our library in print.
By Jeffrey Domanico.